Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun with a capital F!






So our trip to Mallorca was amazing. Four whole days of fun and sun! The girls I went with were great, and we all got to know each other better. This was my first ever girls getaway and it was a good one. Now I am addicted and want to go again soon. I missed my family like crazy, but it is always good to take some time for yourself. After this trip I felt so ready to be a great mommy and wife.

The shopping there was crazy! So inexpensive and from one shop to the next you found even better deals. I could see how if you were a buyer for pottery barn or something you could find loads of inspiration at a great price. If I would have known for sure that my suitcase would be "handled with care" I would have bought some really cute things for my house. Though I did not see this as the case. Thank you beautiful ladies... and beautiful Mallorca... I had a great time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That must have been an amazing trip.. I love the bathing suit too! xx

    ReplyDelete