Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pre-fall fall...

I am a fall fanatic! I absolutely love fall! Every year about this time I begin to become "over" summer. I am not one who loves the heat, and living here in Germany where they do not believe in air conditioning, makes my love for it even less. When it was time to go school shopping when I was a child I would always buy sweaters and cute boots and jeans... fall attire. But then the first day of school would come and it would still be in the 80's and I would still be determined to wear my sweaters... they were too cute not to. :) Anyway I decided to throw together a little pre-fall fall blog to remind myself of what to look forward too, and what to keep my out for when shopping.

This caramel topping looks too good for words. I would love a vanilla ice cream in a sugar cone with this poured on top...mmmmmmmm




I found this adorable coat for my daughter at gap.com. How cute she will look finally learning to walk and wearing this baby...



Mommy will be walking along side her rocking these... I still love Uggs. I don't live in the states right now so I don't know how the general population feels about them, but I like them. They are cozy and easy to throw on and chase your baby around in all day...




And on those chillier days my little muffin and I can hold hands while wearing these... Are these not the most adorable thing you have ever seen? Like heart attack adorable... I'm in love!




No comments:

Post a Comment